Want to bake your own fresh bread even if you don’t have lots of time or fancy kitchen equipment?
To get that ‘wow’ moment as your loaf comes out of the oven?
Perhaps you’ve tried before but the results were a bit, well, flat?
Well good news!
You can bake delicious bread at home with ease in my online course Bread Baking 101.
Do any of these sound familiar?
You haven’t tried baking bread because you know it’s going to take up so much of your time
You’re not sure you’ve got the right kitchen equipment to bake bread at home, so you haven’t started.
Bread making is scary – the recipes and techniques seem so complicated!
Let me show you that these common bread making myths just aren’t true.
I’m Rhiannon, owner of The Epsom Bakehouse, and in Bread Baking 101, I guide you step-by-step through my method for baking great bread at home.
I’ve been teaching people to bake great bread at home since 2014.
Classes have received many 5 star reviews from students.
My focus is on recipes and bread making techniques that work for you, the home bread baker.
Bread making doesn’t have to be difficult or time-consuming.
Let me show you how when you join Bread Baking 101 today.
Here’s what you’ll learn on Bread Baking 101:
- The basic ingredients and equipment you need to bake bread at home
- How to mix, knead and rise a simple bread dough
- How to shape and bake your dough into a loaf, crusty rolls and a flatbread
- How to bake a delicious seeded soda bread
- Expert tips and techniques to help you get a great bake
You’ll receive ALL of this when you join Bread Baking 101:
- Access to nine video modules to watch at your own pace
- Two course recipes to download and keep
- Handy checklists of the ingredients and equipment you’ll need (don’t worry it’s not lots)
Here’s what a previous Bread Baking 101 student had to say about the course:
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s included in Bread Baking 101?
- Nine video modules through which you will learn the secrets to baking great bread at home. The videos are all in English and available to stream online.
- Downloadable recipes, checklists of the key ingredients and equipment you’ll need plus notes to accompany the online teaching, all to keep at home.
Will I need any previous bread making experience?
- No. The course is for you if you want to master the basics of baking great bread at home for the first time, or want to brush up on existing skills.
How long will it take to complete the course?
- There’s no rush to complete the course – you can stream the videos at home at your own pace.
- If you’re new to bread making, you may wish to watch all the videos – over an hour in total – and read through the notes first.
- Once you start baking, the majority of time in bread making is spent leaving your dough to rise. So whilst a loaf may take four to five hours from start to finish, you’ll be free to get on with other things for most of this time.
How much does Bread Baking 101 cost?
- For nine video modules, recipe downloads, ingredients and equipment checklists, notes to help you follow the videos plus 6 weeks’ access to the supportive online community, Bread Baking 101 costs £49.99.
Is the course live?
- The recorded video modules and all resources are available for you to work through at your own pace and when suitable for you.
How long will I have access to the course?
- You will have access to all materials for up to one year (subject to our terms and conditions), allowing you to work through the course at your own pace.
Will I need any special technology to access the course?
- No. You’ll need an internet connection, a computer or internet-enabled mobile phone, a web browser on your device and an email address. It’s likely you’re using most of these right now to read this. You’ll also need a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader (free software) to access the course materials.
How do I purchase Bread Baking 101?
- Click here or scroll up and click any of the Buy Now buttons to make your purchase.
Can I give Bread Baking 101 as a gift?
- Absolutely! Please email me (Rhiannon) directly on email@example.com for a gift voucher for you to send to your recipient.