Bring your team together in a fun-filled virtual bread making class with an expert teacher
Your team baking class
Switch off work and come together for an hour to bake mouth-watering treats with your team.
Book a fun and interactive online bread baking class.
A great way to stay connected – plus you’ll learn how to bake some tasty treats.
Meet your expert teacher
Hello, I’m Rhiannon and I run The Epsom Bakehouse.
I’ve been teaching people to bake great bread since 2014. Classes have received many 5-star reviews from happy students.
More recently, I started relaxed, friendly online classes teaching everything from baguettes to brioche, ciabatta to cinnamon buns. I love passing on my bread making skills and seeing students’ success and the ‘wow’ moment at the loaves they learn to bake.
My focus is on recipes and bread making techniques that really work for you, the home bread baker. Tips that are simple and easy to use in your kitchen. You’ll understand not just how to bake a great loaf of bread, but why each technique works.
So join me for a relaxed, fun virtual team event and get baking together.
What previous corporate clients had to say about their experience
5 stars (Google Review) – Rhiannon was a delight and hosted such a wonderful online team experience.
Our team did an online babka making workshop for a team day – it was super fun and she was a great host.
In the organisation, Rhiannon made everything so easy to organise and was super quick to respond and help with a great personal touch. We’re ready for new delights next year.
10/10 – absolutely recommended. We enjoyed our course immensely, thank you for having us.
Thank you for yesterday, I really enjoyed the bake along and going by the feedback I have received from colleagues, they did as well.
What you'll bake
During the hour, you can bake a spiced cheese soda bread packed with flavour and a definite favourite.
Plus create delicious flatbreads using just two ingredients.
Or bake irresistible cinnamon rolls or crusty baguettes during your event.
Ingredients will be kept simple and easy to buy. Classes are suitable for beginners onwards.
Who's the team Star Baker?
Hi, I’m Rhiannon – I’ve been teaching people to bake great bread since 2014.
I look forward to hosting your team as we bake some delicious breads that will wow friends and family too.
Perhaps you’d even like to make it a competition – and find out who is the Star Baker of your team.
Your team booking includes:
- Initial consultation
- A video conference link for the class
- A detailed recipe and ingredients list
- An hour long class for up to 25 people
- An experienced baking instructor to host your class
- Dietary accommodations where possible. Please note I do not offer gluten free recipes.
Frequently asked questions
What does your team baking event include?
– Initial consultation to discuss when and how you’d like the session to run.
– Event organisation including:
– Video conference link set up for team to join the class on the day
– Detailed recipe for participants to use at home
– List of any necessary equipment required for the class
– Note: Ingredients and equipment required kept simple to ensure participants can bake along from home.
– An online bread making class expertly led by Rhiannon from The Epsom Bakehouse.
– Event hosted via video conferencing (Zoom or alternative)
How many people can join the online class?
Classes are kept fun and interactive, to encourage participants to join in.
Classes are suitable for up to 25 people.
When can you run corporate online bread making lessons?
Online bread making classes for your team can be run Monday – Thursday 9.30am – 4.30pm and Friday 9.30am – 2pm. All times are UK (GMT).